- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+12.65 Units / 50% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.80 Units / 40% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.35 Units / 73% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+8.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+7.65 Units / 74% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 32 games at home (+11.10 Units / 20% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 33 games at home (+8.15 Units / 17% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.05 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against the Clippers.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-3.5 -115||O 224.5 -110||-165|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -105||U 224.5 -110||+140|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.