- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Celtics vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 32 games (+12.15 Units / 35% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.90 Units / 43% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 28 away games (+8.10 Units / 21% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 away games (+7.25 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 11
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 25 of his last 37 games (+11.15 Units / 20% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 30 games at home (+10.95 Units / 30% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 28 of his last 41 games at home (+9.25 Units / 15% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.15 Units / 40% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+8.80 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Pritchard is out for Saturday’s (Mar.11) game against Atlanta.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Atlanta Hawks – No Injuries Reported
Celtics vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-5.5 -105||O 237.5 -110||-200|
|Atlanta Hawks||+5.5 -115||U 237.5 -110||+165|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.