- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Celtics vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.55 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.50 Units / 40% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Blocks Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.50 Units / 29% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 95% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.90 Units / 43% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.15 Units / 50% ROI)
- Clint Capela has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.85 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is questionable for Wednesday (Nov. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is probable for Wednesday’s (Nov. 16) game against Atlanta.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic has not played this season yet as he recovers from a knee injury and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
Celtics vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-1.5 -110||O 233.5 -110||-120|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||U 233.5 -110||100|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.