- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Celtics vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+12.60 Units / 55% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.70 Units / 54% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.60 Units / 35% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.50 Units / 61% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 25 away games (+7.45 Units / 27% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 59% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 47% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 83% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 79% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford is out for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Brooklyn.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Charlotte.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown is out for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Charlotte.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is doubtful for Saturday’s (Jan.14) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-8.5 -105||O 231.5 -115||-350|
|Charlotte Hornets||+8.5 -115||U 231.5 -115||+260|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.