- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+10.70 Units / 43% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 26 away games (+8.65 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 23 away games (+8.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 45 games (+8.15 Units / 14% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.50 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 16
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 45% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.95 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.30 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown is out for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Charlotte.
- Derrick White (Celtics): White is probable for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Charlotte.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is doubtful for Monday’s (Jan. 16) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.