- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+13.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 20 games (+11.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.35 Units / 74% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+9.10 Units / 49% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 away games (+8.45 Units / 51% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 13
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.10 Units / 71% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Anthony Davis has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.45 Units / 65% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 5 games at home (+7.25 Units / 125% ROI)
- Austin Reaves has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.75 Units / 55% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford is out for Monday’s (Dec. 12) game against the Clippers.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Toscano-Anderson will miss about two weeks.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is PROBABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Boston.
- Wenyen Gabriel (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Gabriel will be our for at least a week.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is PROBABLE for Tuesday’s (Dec. 13) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-3.5 -115||O 235.5 -110||-160|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+3.5 -105||U 235.5 -110||+135|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.