- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+10.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 away games (+9.30 Units / 33% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 16 of his last 24 games (+8.80 Units / 30% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 away games (+8.70 Units / 31% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 28 away games (+8.60 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Jan. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 38 games (+12.75 Units / 30% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 26 games (+12.25 Units / 41% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 33 games (+10.85 Units / 26% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 24 games (+10.30 Units / 23% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 20 of his last 28 games (+9.95 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is out for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Orlando.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Orlando.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is out for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Orlando.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 23) game against Boston.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Celtics vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-8.5 -105||O 230.5 -105||-350|
|Orlando Magic||+8.5 -115||U 230.5 -105||+260|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.