- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Celtics vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 32 games (+8.95 Units / 25% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 34 games (+8.30 Units / 22% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.85 Units / 40% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.65 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Christian Wood has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+9.65 Units / 53% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.75 Units / 64% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.75 Units / 46% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.80 Units / 62% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green hasn’t played since Dec. 9 against Milwaukee. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Mavericks coach Jason Kidd said Finney-Smith will miss at least another couple weeks, according to NBA writer Marc Stein.
Celtics vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-3.5 -105||O 231.5 -105||-145|
|Dallas Mavericks||+3.5 -115||U 231.5 -105||+120|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.