- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics and Nets player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 25
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Celtics players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Nets Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Monday, Apr. 25
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Nets players for Monday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Nets vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Boston Celtics – No Injuries Reported
Celtics vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+1.5 -115||O 220.5 -110||100|
|Brooklyn Nets||-1.5 -105||U 220.5 -110||-120|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.