- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Celtics vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+11.60 Units / 55% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.85 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+8.75 Units / 21% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.50 Units / 76% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 24 away games (+8.45 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 12
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 18 games at home (+7.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 17 games at home (+5.05 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+3.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 7 games at home (+3.15 Units / 32% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 14 games at home (+3.05 Units / 18% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against New Orleans.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 11) game against New Orleans.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): Durant has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his right knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Nic Claxton (Nets): Claxton is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 12) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-1.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||-130|
|Brooklyn Nets||+1.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||+110|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.