- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Celtics vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 14 away games (+11.95 Units / 68% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.85 Units / 46% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+8.70 Units / 47% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 32 games (+8.60 Units / 25% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.80 Units / 47% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Jan. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+8.35 Units / 21% ROI)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Points Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.25 Units / 93% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games at home (+7.25 Units / 45% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 18 of his last 26 games (+7.15 Units / 20% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.95 Units / 59% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon did not play in Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against the Clippers.
- Blake Griffin (Celtics): Griffin did not play in Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against the Clippers.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is dealing with fractured left hand and sprained finger and will be re-evaluated in a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Boston.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): Gordon is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Boston.
- Bruce Brown (Nuggets): Brown is probable for Sunday’s (Jan. 1) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-1.5 -115||O 234.5 -110||-130|
|Denver Nuggets||+1.5 -105||U 234.5 -110||+110|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.