- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Celtics vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 29 of his last 49 games (+10.25 Units / 18% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.00 Units / 73% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+8.45 Units / 25% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 33 of his last 60 games (+7.80 Units / 11% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+7.30 Units / 72% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+10.30 Units / 40% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.85 Units / 29% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 22 games (+7.35 Units / 23% ROI)
- Andrew Nembhard has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+6.55 Units / 28% ROI)
- Aaron Nesmith has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games at home (+6.05 Units / 42% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jaylen Brown (Celtics): Brown’s status will be updated next week, according to Jay King of The Athletic.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Indiana Pacers – No Injuries Reported
Celtics vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-8.5 -105||O 231.5 -115||-350|
|Indiana Pacers||+8.5 -115||U 231.5 -115||+260|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.