- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Celtics vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.50 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.50 Units / 32% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 6 of his last 8 games (+5.80 Units / 70% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+5.20 Units / 23% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.10 Units / 43% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 7 games (+7.65 Units / 109% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games at home (+7.10 Units / 116% ROI)
- Brandon Ingram has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 80% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 52% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is probable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against New Orleans.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against New Orleans.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): Williamson is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-2.5 -110||O 230.5 -110||-145|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -110||U 230.5 -110||120|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.