- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+9.45 Units / 24% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.20 Units / 49% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.10 Units / 61% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 away games (+8.50 Units / 27% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.15 Units / 37% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Killian Hayes has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 9 games at home (+9.25 Units / 72% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games at home (+8.95 Units / 43% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.85 Units / 70% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Rebounds Over in 17 of his last 24 games at home (+8.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 12 games at home (+7.40 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Luke Kornet (Celtics): Kornet is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Detroit.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart announced that he hopes to return in a week or two, but there is no timetable for his return.
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Boston.
- Marvin Bagley III (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Bagley III underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated in about six weeks.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
Celtics vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-10.5 -110||O 229.5 -115||-550|
|Detroit Pistons||+10.5 -110||U 229.5 -115||+400|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.