- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 33 games (+11.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.90 Units / 46% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 away games (+8.55 Units / 40% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.25 Units / 38% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 29 of his last 45 games (+8.25 Units / 13% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+14.30 Units / 40% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+10.20 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.10 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 25 of his last 38 games (+9.05 Units / 19% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 37 of his last 63 games (+8.35 Units / 12% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulls said Pritchard might miss the Celtics’ upcoming six-game road trip.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Houston Rockets – No Injuries Reported
Celtics vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-12.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||-800|
|Houston Rockets||+12.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||+575|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -12.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.