- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Celtics vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+10.65 Units / 48% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.80 Units / 37% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 26 games (+8.25 Units / 24% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.85 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Cameron Payne has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+8.40 Units / 31% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 14 games at home (+8.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Devin Booker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+7.95 Units / 28% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+6.65 Units / 20% ROI)
- Cameron Payne has hit the Points Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.80 Units / 58% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Malcolm Brogdon (Celtics): Brogdon is probable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Phoenix.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Al Horford (Celtics): Horford did not play in Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Toronto.
- Torrey Craig (Suns): Craig is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Boston.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul is questionable for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Boston.
- Chris Paul (Suns): Paul will be re-evaluated later next week, according to Kellan Olson of ArizonaSports.com.
- Duane Washington Jr. (Suns): Washington Jr. is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Boston
Celtics vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+1.5 -120||O 230.5 -110||-110|
|Phoenix Suns||-1.5 +100||U 230.5 -110||-110|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.