- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Celtics vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 35 games (+11.15 Units / 29% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 21 away games (+8.55 Units / 36% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.65 Units / 93% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.65 Units / 32% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.50 Units / 30% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 21 games at home (+12.30 Units / 37% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+8.65 Units / 32% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+8.30 Units / 32% ROI)
- Cam Reddish has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Damian Lillard has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.20 Units / 36% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulls said Pritchard might miss the Celtics’ upcoming six-game road trip.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Celtics coach Joe Mazzulla said Williams could miss 7-10 days.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics): Tatum is questionable for Fridays (Mar.17) game against Portland.
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): Winslow has not played since Dec. 21. No timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard is probable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Boston.
- Ibou Badji (Trail Blazers): The Trail Blazers announced that Badji will have surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss eight weeks.
- Jerami Grant (Trail Blazers): Grant is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-5.5 -115||O 234.5 -105||-250|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+5.5 -105||U 234.5 -105||+195|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.