- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Celtics vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+11.65 Units / 49% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.80 Units / 38% ROI)
- Malcolm Brogdon has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.35 Units / 73% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 17 of his last 27 games (+7.20 Units / 20% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.10 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Dec. 10
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 26 games (+8.45 Units / 22% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.85 Units / 60% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 5 of his last 6 games at home (+7.00 Units / 117% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Jordan Poole has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 19 games (+6.25 Units / 30% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Al Horford (Celtics): The Celtics placed Horford in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): Wiggins is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Utah and Saturday’s (Dec. 10) game against Boston.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
Celtics vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-2.5 -110||O 236.5 -115||-140|
|Golden State Warriors||+2.5 -110||U 236.5 -115||+115|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.