- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Celtics vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EDT in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 35 of his last 52 games (+11.95 Units / 16% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 10 games (+10.00 Units / 79% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.55 Units / 71% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 42 away games (+9.10 Units / 20% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.45 Units / 29% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 28
- Corey Kispert has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 24 games (+15.80 Units / 36% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 28 games at home (+14.30 Units / 45% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 38 games (+12.70 Units / 25% ROI)
- Daniel Gafford has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+10.40 Units / 43% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 21 games (+9.85 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Pritchard is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar. 28) game against Washington.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Bradley Beal (Wizards): Beal is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Boston.
- Monte Morris (Wizards): Morris is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Boston.
- Daniel Gafford (Wizards): Gafford is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Boston.
- Kyle Kuzma (Wizards): Kuzma is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 28) game against Boston.
Celtics vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-11.5 -105||O 222.5 -110||-600|
|Washington Wizards||+11.5 -115||U 222.5 -110||+425|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -11.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.