- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Clippers vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.85 Units / 52% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.60 Units / 66% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 away games (+7.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.65 Units / 51% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.15 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 39 games (+11.05 Units / 20% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 20 of his last 30 games (+8.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 17 games at home (+8.25 Units / 44% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+7.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.10 Units / 54% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Milwaukee.
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is expected to miss at least two weeks with an MCL sprain in his right knee, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- MarJon Beauchamp (Bucks): Beauchamp is probable for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Los Angeles.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is probable for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Los Angeles.
- Serge Ibaka (Bucks): Ibaka is not expected to rejoin the team when they return to Milwaukee following a four-game road trip, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
Clippers vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+4.5 -115||O 230.5 -115||+145|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-4.5 -105||U 230.5 -115||-175|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.