- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Clippers vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers and Bulls player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Clippers Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Clippers players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Luke Kennard has hit the Blocks Under in his last 20 away games (+20.00 Units / 5% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 18 games (+19.30 Units / 107% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.25 Units / 44% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+7.25 Units / 30% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 35 away games (+6.80 Units / 16% ROI)
Bulls Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 31
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bulls players for Thursday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 17 games at home (+12.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 21 games at home (+10.25 Units / 37% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Blocks Under in his last 10 games at home (+10.00 Units / 21% ROI)
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 27 games at home (+8.65 Units / 29% ROI)
- Ayo Dosunmu has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+7.15 Units / 116% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Bulls vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Norman Powell (Clippers): The Clippers announced that Powell is out indefinitely.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is ahead of schedule on his ACL rehab and could return this season yet, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Jason Preston (Clippers): Preston had right foot surgery and is expected to miss a significant part of the season, according to Adrian Wojnarowksi of ESPN.
- Brandon Boston Jr. (Clippers): Boston Jr. is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 31) game against Chicago.
- Jay Scrubb (Clippers): Scrubb will undergo season-ending surgery, according to Law Murray of The Athletic.
- Zach LaVine (Bulls): LaVine is probable for Thursday’s (Mar. 31) game against the Clippers.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): The Bullls announced that Ball will undergo surgery on his left knee and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks.
Clippers vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -110||O 222.5 -110||135|
|Chicago Bulls||-3.5 -110||U 222.5 -110||-160|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.