- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Clippers vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 34 of his last 45 games (+11.35 Units / 13% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.65 Units / 29% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+8.15 Units / 27% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.30 Units / 26% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 away games (+6.45 Units / 94% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+10.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games at home (+10.55 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.85 Units / 54% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 31 games (+9.75 Units / 29% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 24 games at home (+9.75 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LA Clippers – No Injuries Reported
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
Clippers vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+6.5 -110||O 227.5 -115||+220|
|Boston Celtics||-6.5 -110||U 227.5 -115||-275|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.