- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Clippers vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.75 Units / 61% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.10 Units / 64% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 71% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.45 Units / 82% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 13 games (+6.35 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Jan. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+13.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+12.60 Units / 49% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 21 of his last 33 games (+9.35 Units / 22% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- De’Andre Hunter has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+8.05 Units / 99% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. is questionable for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Atlanta.
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Robert Covington (Clippers): Covington is out for Saturday’s (Jan.28) game against Atlanta.
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan 25) game against Oklahoma City.
Clippers vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-1.5 +100||O 232.5 -110||-110|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -120||U 232.5 -110||-110|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.