- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Clippers vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 35 games (+8.15 Units / 13% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.35 Units / 40% ROI)
- Amir Coffey has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 69% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.10 Units / 39% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.80 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 16 games at home (+13.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 45 games (+13.15 Units / 26% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+12.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 10 games at home (+10.25 Units / 94% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+10.10 Units / 38% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Paul George (Clippers): George is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Charlotte.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Charlotte.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Charlotte.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is out for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Charlotte.
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is dealing with a Grade 2 ankle sprain. No timetable has been announced for when he might return to action.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is dealing with a shoulder fracture and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Mark Williams (Hornets): Williams is out for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against the Clippers.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. has not played since Nov. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Clippers vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-3.5 -115||O 216.5 -110||-160|
|Charlotte Hornets||+3.5 -105||U 216.5 -110||+135|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.