- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Clippers vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 33 games (+9.25 Units / 15% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.55 Units / 52% ROI)
- Reggie Jackson has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.50 Units / 53% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.80 Units / 43% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 away games (+5.65 Units / 82% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Collin Sexton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.40 Units / 49% ROI)
- Lauri Markkanen has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 37 games (+10.20 Units / 26% ROI)
- Jordan Clarkson has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.75 Units / 24% ROI)
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+7.45 Units / 35% ROI)
- Collin Sexton has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 19 games (+7.10 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Paul George (Clippers): George is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland and Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Utah.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland and Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Utah.
- John Wall (Clippers): Wall did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard did not play in Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland.
- Mike Conley (Jazz): Conley has a knee strain and is expected to miss at least two weeks, according to Shams Charnia of The Athletic.
- Leandro Bolmaro (Jazz): Bolmaro is QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against the Clippers.
- Johnny Juzang (Jazz): Juzang will be re-evaluated in 10-14 days, according to Eric Walden of The Salt Lake Tribune.
- Rudy Gay (Jazz): The Jazz announced that Gay will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Clippers vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.