- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Clippers vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 41 of his last 62 games (+19.75 Units / 30% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 24 of his last 35 away games (+12.05 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Over in 35 of his last 57 games (+11.90 Units / 19% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 23 games (+11.70 Units / 36% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.75 Units / 48% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 3
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 28 games at home (+15.65 Units / 48% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 27 of his last 42 games (+12.75 Units / 25% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 14 games at home (+11.95 Units / 66% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 24 games at home (+10.70 Units / 35% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.85 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. did not play in Thursday’s game (Mar. 2).
- Ivica Zubac (Clippers): Zubac did not play in Thursday’s game (Mar. 2).
- De’Aaron Fox (Kings): The Kings have listed Fox as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Clippers.
- Richaun Holmes (Kings): The Kings have listed Holmes as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 3) against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+8.5 -110||O 239.5 -115||+260|
|Sacramento Kings||-8.5 -110||U 239.5 -115||-350|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.