- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Clippers vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 games (+7.85 Units / 99% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.65 Units / 81% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 71% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.95 Units / 42% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.55 Units / 71% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 24
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 19 games at home (+11.45 Units / 47% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 29 games (+11.30 Units / 37% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+8.50 Units / 29% ROI)
- Thomas Bryant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.15 Units / 31% ROI)
- Patrick Beverley has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.05 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out for Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against the Lakers.
- Austin Reaves (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Reaves will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a left hamstring strain.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Lakers): The Lakers announced that Walker IV will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with left knee tendinitis.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 24) game against the Clippers.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, David is progressing in his injury recovery and could return next week.
Clippers vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-4.5 -115||O 229.5 -115||-190|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+4.5 -105||U 229.5 -115||+155|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.