- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Clippers vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 27 of his last 36 games (+9.15 Units / 14% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.35 Units / 43% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Amir Coffey has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.10 Units / 69% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.80 Units / 41% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 7
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 29 of his last 46 games at home (+17.90 Units / 33% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.85 Units / 60% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+9.05 Units / 127% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+6.05 Units / 56% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Wall (Clippers): Wall is out in the short-term as he manages a left knee injury.
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against Orlando with a non-COVID illness.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out in the short-term as he manages an injury to his right calf.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Magic.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. hopes to return in 1-2 weeks, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Clippers.
- Gary Harris (Magic): Harris is out for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Clippers.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is OUT for Wednesday’s (Dec. 7) game against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-6.5 -110||O 216.5 -110||-250|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -110||U 216.5 -110||+200|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.