- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Clippers vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.10 Units / 38% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.65 Units / 44% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.90 Units / 54% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.25 Units / 55% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.60 Units / 86% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.55 Units / 33% ROI)
- Seth Curry has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Joe Harris has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.65 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- John Wall (Clippers): The Clippers announced Wall has an abdominal strain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Kevin Durant (Nets): The Nets announced that Durant is scheduled to be reassessed in two weeks.
- T.J. Warren (Nets): Warren is probable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against the Clippers.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against the Clippers.
- Seth Curry (Nets): Curry is out for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-7.5 -115||O 220.5 -110||-300|
|Brooklyn Nets||+7.5 -105||U 220.5 -110||+240|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.