- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Clippers vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 1
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 27 of his last 39 away games (+14.00 Units / 30% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 13 games (+13.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.45 Units / 59% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 18 of his last 25 games (+10.30 Units / 25% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 25 of his last 39 away games (+10.30 Units / 25% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 1
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 26 of his last 36 games at home (+13.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Herbert Jones has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games (+11.15 Units / 76% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.05 Units / 57% ROI)
- CJ McCollum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games at home (+11.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Rebounds Under in 29 of his last 44 games (+10.85 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Brandon Boston Jr. (Clippers): Boston Jr. hasn’t played since Feb. 14 against Golden State and remains without a timetable to return.
- Paul George (Clippers): George has a sprained right knee and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): The Clippers have listed Morris Sr. as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 31) against the Grizzlies.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): Liddell is doing some light shooting and is making progress from a torn right ACL, according to Cody Taylor of The USA Today. He’s expected to miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that Williamson will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jose Alvarado (Pelicans): Alvardo played his last game (Feb.27), he will be re-examined in 2-3 weeks.
Clippers vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -110||O 226.5 -115||+135|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-3.5 -110||U 226.5 -115||-160|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.