- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Clippers vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 33 of his last 43 games (+12.75 Units / 15% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+10.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 22 games (+8.75 Units / 32% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.30 Units / 29% ROI)
- John Wall has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 75% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+9.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+7.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+7.05 Units / 58% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 54% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Detroit.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): According the Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, Cunningham is expected to have season-ending surgery on his left shin.
- Isaiah Livers (Pistons): Livers will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Mike Curtis of The Detroit News.
Clippers vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-5.5 -115||O 223.5 -110||-225|
|Detroit Pistons||+5.5 -105||U 223.5 -110||+185|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.