- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Clippers vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 33 of his last 44 games (+10.35 Units / 12% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 23 games (+9.35 Units / 32% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+7.65 Units / 27% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 7 games (+7.25 Units / 74% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+7.15 Units / 67% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Chris Boucher has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+8.60 Units / 48% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.85 Units / 27% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.40 Units / 45% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+7.30 Units / 53% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LA Clippers – No Injuries Reported
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -105||O 218.5 -115||+145|
|Toronto Raptors||-3.5 -115||U 218.5 -115||-175|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.