- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Clippers vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.85 Units / 86% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.95 Units / 95% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.70 Units / 64% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Steals Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 78% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 14
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+10.70 Units / 92% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.75 Units / 48% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 57% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 26 games (+6.40 Units / 17% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.10 Units / 41% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Clippers coach Tyronn Lue said there’s no timetable for Leonard’s return.
- Bruno Fernando (Rockets): Fernando is expected to miss the next 2-3 weeks, according to Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate did not play in Saturday’s game (Nov. 12) against the Pelicans.
Clippers vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-5.5 -110||O 219.5 -110||-225|
|Houston Rockets||+5.5 -110||U 219.5 -110||185|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.