- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Clippers vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers and Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 4
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Clippers players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 4
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Spurs players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
San Antonio Spurs vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
Clippers vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-3.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||-165|
|San Antonio Spurs||+3.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||140|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.