- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Clippers vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 16
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 28 of his last 41 away games (+13.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 26 of his last 41 away games (+10.25 Units / 23% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.75 Units / 45% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.40 Units / 17% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 16
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 24 games at home (+12.70 Units / 42% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+10.90 Units / 65% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Josh Okogie has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 11 games at home (+6.00 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Paul George (Clippers): George is expected to miss the beginning of the Clippers’ series against Phoenix, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is questionable for Sunday’s (Apr. 16) game against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+7.5 -110||O 224.5 -115||+240|
|Phoenix Suns||-7.5 -110||U 224.5 -115||-300|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.