- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Clippers vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 16
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+11.10 Units / 46% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 39% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.65 Units / 49% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+6.15 Units / 24% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 50% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 16
- Torrey Craig has hit the Points Under in 22 of his last 32 games (+8.95 Units / 22% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.10 Units / 68% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.50 Units / 54% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.75 Units / 49% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.55 Units / 107% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is out for Thursday’s (Feb.16) game against Phoenix.
- Kevin Durant (Suns): Durant is out for Thursday’s (Feb. 16) game against the Clippers.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): The Suns announced that Payne will be re-evaluated after the All-Star break.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): The Suns announced that Shamet will be re-evaluated after the All-Star break.
Clippers vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+1.5 -120||O 221.5 -110||-110|
|Phoenix Suns||-1.5 +100||U 221.5 -110||-110|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (+100).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.