- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Clippers vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 away games (+5.45 Units / 69% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 away games (+4.25 Units / 59% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Assists Over in 5 of his last 7 away games (+3.20 Units / 32% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Points Over in 5 of his last 7 away games (+2.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Over in 4 of his last 6 away games (+1.45 Units / 19% ROI)
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 6
We’ve highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- No trends found
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Nicolas Batum (Clippers): Batum did not play in Thursday’s game (Jan. 5).
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Naz Reid (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves have listed Reid as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Clippers.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): Timberwolves coach Chris Finch said McLaughlin will re-evaluated in about a week.
- Bryn Forbes (Timberwolves): The Timberwolves have listed Forbes as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Jan. 6) against the Clippers.
Clippers vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+4.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||+150|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-4.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||-185|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.