- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Clippers vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 25 of his last 32 games (+11.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.60 Units / 24% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 away games (+5.65 Units / 82% ROI)
- Marcus Morris Sr. has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.55 Units / 48% ROI)
- Reggie Jackson has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.50 Units / 52% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Nov. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 19 games (+9.15 Units / 33% ROI)
- Josh Hart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+8.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- Justise Winslow has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.15 Units / 51% ROI)
- Anfernee Simons has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.70 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jusuf Nurkic has hit the Points Over in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 85% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Paul George (Clippers): George is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland and Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Utah.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland and Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Utah.
- John Wall (Clippers): Wall is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is out for Tuesday’s (Nov. 29) game against Portland.
- Keon Johnson (Trail Blazers): Johnson has not played since Nov. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return to action.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II will make his season debut at the earliest on Nov. 15 against San Antonio, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
- Damian Lillard (Trail Blazers): Lillard will be sidelined for a brief period with a calf strain, according to Chris Haynes of TNT.
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+3.5 -110||O 211.5 -110||+135|
|Portland Trail Blazers||-3.5 -110||U 211.5 -110||-165|
The Trail Blazers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.