The NBA Finals are knotted at one game apiece after the Golden State Warriors blew out the Boston Celtics, 107-88, in Game 2.
NBA Finals Series Winner Odds
- Golden State Warriors (-115)
- Boston Celtics (-105)
Listed as underdogs following Game 1’s stunning collapse, the Warriors (-115) are back as modest title/series favorites following Sunday’s bounce-back performance.
How Many Games Will NBA Finals Last?
- 5 Games (+300)
- 6 Games (+150)
- 7 Games (+140)
With the series being deadlocked at a game a piece, bettors are not expecting either team to win out. Neither the Celtics nor the Warriors have lost back-to-back contests this postseason, which points to a seven-game affair as the most likely outcome heading into Game 3.
NBA Finals Correct Score (Best of 7)
- Golden State Warriors: 4-1 (+750), 4-2 (+400), 4-3 (+275)
- Boston Celtics: 4-1 (+600), 4-2 (+325), 4-3 (+500)
If you are confident in this series going the full seven games, the Celtics at +500 could be a tremendous value play, especially given the resilience the club has shown on the road throughout these playoffs (a potential Game 7 would be in Golden State).
NBA Finals Top Points, Assists, Rebounds Props
- Points: Stephen Curry (-500), Jayson Tatum (+450), Jaylen Brown (+1000)
- Assists: Jayson Tatum (-110), Draymond Green (+145), Marcus Smart (+750)
- Rebounds: Kevon Looney (+120), Al Horford (+175), Draymond Green (+275)
Even if you aren’t a fan of either side, a fun way to ensure some form of rooting interest is wagering on series leaders in points, assists, or rebounds. As things stand, the most likely scenario after two games is Warriors superstar Stephen Curry topping all players in points.
NBA Finals Series Spread
- Golden State Warriors: -1.5 (+240), -2.5 (+750), +1.5 (-213), +2.5 (-1000)
- Boston Celtics: +1.5 (-303), +2.5 (-1250), -1.5 (+175), -2.5 (+650)
NBA Finals Total Games Over/Under
- Over 5.5 (-400)
- Under 5.5 (+310)
- Over 6.5 (+140)
- Under 6.5 (-169)
NBA Finals Odds at BetMGM
BetMGM is the premier best online sportsbook for NBA Finals betting throughout the year. From offseason NBA championship futures to spreads, parlays, and player props during the championship series, there are a variety of NBA Finals odds to pick from.