- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Grizzlies vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+10.80 Units / 65% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+10.80 Units / 60% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 23 games (+9.35 Units / 33% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 25 away games (+9.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Blocks Under in 19 of his last 32 away games (+9.20 Units / 23% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 26 of his last 40 games (+12.25 Units / 26% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 31 of his last 51 games (+9.40 Units / 17% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+8.85 Units / 44% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games at home (+7.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jarrett Allen has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 19 games at home (+7.35 Units / 19% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- John Konchar (Grizzlies): Konchar did not play in Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Portland.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): Windler hasn’t played this season and he remains out indefinitely.
Grizzlies vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+5.5 -105||O 222.5 -115||+185|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-5.5 -115||U 222.5 -115||-225|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.