- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Grizzlies vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+12.40 Units / 50% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 28 away games (+9.40 Units / 26% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Steals Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+7.90 Units / 99% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 16 of his last 24 away games (+7.55 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 7
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Steals Under in 28 of his last 47 games (+12.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Rebounds Under in 31 of his last 45 games (+12.50 Units / 20% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+11.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Rui Hachimura has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+11.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Dennis Schroder has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.80 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against LA Lakers.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams hasn’t played since Jan. 22 and remains without a timetable to return.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is currently not with the team.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against LA Lakers.
- LeBron James (Lakers): The Lakers announced that James sustained a right foot tendon injury and will be re-evaluated in about three weeks.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Memphis.
- D’Angelo Russell (Lakers): Russell is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Memphis.
- Mo Bamba (Lakers): Bamba is OUT for Tuesday’s (Mar 7) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-1.5 -105||O 224.5 -110||-120|
|Los Angeles Lakers||+1.5 -115||U 224.5 -110||+100|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.