- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Grizzlies vs Magic game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Magic players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Amway Center to take on the Orlando Magic on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Orlando.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Magic player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 away games (+8.05 Units / 42% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+7.00 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 12 of his last 18 away games (+5.95 Units / 26% ROI)
- Ja Morant has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+5.75 Units / 53% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 away games (+5.60 Units / 26% ROI)
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 30 games (+10.95 Units / 32% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games (+8.10 Units / 53% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+8.10 Units / 31% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.60 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Magic vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Orlando Magic vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke did not play in Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Charlotte.
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Bol Bol (Magic): The Magic placed Bol in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jalen Suggs (Magic): Suggs is questionable for Thursday’s (Jan. 5) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Magic Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-6.5 -115||O 230.5 -105||-250|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -105||U 230.5 -105||+200|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.