- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Grizzlies vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 22 games (+15.40 Units / 53% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+9.30 Units / 28% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.55 Units / 37% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 29 away games (+8.05 Units / 21% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.35 Units / 63% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Dwight Powell has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+9.60 Units / 56% ROI)
- Josh Green has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+9.50 Units / 67% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.90 Units / 57% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 29 games at home (+8.90 Units / 18% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.20 Units / 28% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Dallas.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Dallas.
- Luka Doncic (Mavericks): Doncic is out for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Memphis.
- Kyrie Irving (Mavericks): Irving is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-1.5 -110||O 224.5 -110||-120|
|Dallas Mavericks||+1.5 -110||U 224.5 -110||+100|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.