- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Grizzlies vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 26 games (+10.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.85 Units / 51% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+7.85 Units / 32% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 12 away games (+7.30 Units / 52% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 72% ROI)
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 20
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+11.35 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jamal Murray has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 10 games at home (+7.90 Units / 49% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 21 games (+6.95 Units / 23% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.85 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Bane is projected to return in 3-4 weeks.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): Jokic is probable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Memphis.
- Jamal Murray (Nuggets): Murray is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Memphis.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Nuggets): Caldwell-Pope is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Memphis.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Nuggets): Porter Jr. is doubtful for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Memphis.
- Jeff Green (Nuggets): Green is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 20) game against Memphis.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
Grizzlies vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+1.5 -115||O 236.5 -110||-105|
|Denver Nuggets||-1.5 -105||U 236.5 -110||-115|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.