- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Grizzlies vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 30 games (+10.75 Units / 32% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+8.40 Units / 38% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.20 Units / 46% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 18 of his last 27 games (+6.20 Units / 18% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 29
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.40 Units / 48% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.80 Units / 42% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 22 games (+6.65 Units / 22% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 10 games (+6.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.55 Units / 27% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Fred VanVleet (Raptors): VanVleet is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against Memphis.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
- Christian Koloko (Raptors): Koloko is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against Memphis.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 29) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-2.5 -115||O 228.5 -115||-150|
|Toronto Raptors||+2.5 -105||U 228.5 -115||+125|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.