- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Grizzlies vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 31 of his last 38 games (+21.75 Units / 43% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 21 of his last 29 games (+11.50 Units / 28% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 25 away games (+11.00 Units / 34% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Rebounds Under in 19 of his last 28 away games (+10.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Blocks Under in 20 of his last 35 away games (+8.25 Units / 19% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 1
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 16 games (+13.90 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 22 of his last 32 games (+11.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Alperen Sengun has hit the Blocks Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+9.50 Units / 61% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 34 of his last 57 games (+8.70 Units / 14% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 37 of his last 61 games (+8.30 Units / 11% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb. 28) game against the Lakers.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. did not play in Tuesday’s (Feb 28) game against Denver.
Grizzlies vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-10.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||-450|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||+340|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.