- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Grizzlies vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 20 of his last 24 games (+15.20 Units / 48% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 13 games (+11.40 Units / 43% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 22 of his last 31 away games (+10.05 Units / 25% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.05 Units / 72% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 20 games (+8.00 Units / 21% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 17
- Zach Collins has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 23 games at home (+14.10 Units / 50% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 23 games at home (+11.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+6.95 Units / 41% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 games at home (+6.95 Units / 34% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.80 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. hasn’t played since Mar. 3 against Denver and remains without a timetable to return.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Jake LaRavia (Grizzlies): LaRavia is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against San Antonio.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Spurs): Bates-Diop is questionable for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Memphis.
- Devonte’ Graham (Spurs): Graham is out for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Memphis.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is out for Friday’s (Mar.17) game against Memphis.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): Birch hasn’t played since Dec. 29 against Memphis and remains without a timetable to return.
- Charles Bassey (Spurs): Bassey is likely out for the rest of the season with a non-displaced fracture of his left patella, according to Tom Osborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-8.5 -110||O 234.5 -110||-350|
|San Antonio Spurs||+8.5 -110||U 234.5 -110||+280|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.