- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Grizzlies vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies and Spurs player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Grizzlies Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 30
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Grizzlies players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Steven Adams has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 14 away games (+9.75 Units / 60% ROI)
- Desmond Bane has hit the Blocks Under in 18 of his last 22 games (+9.50 Units / 20% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Points Over in 18 of his last 26 away games (+8.85 Units / 29% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.10 Units / 28% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 13 away games (+8.05 Units / 56% ROI)
Spurs Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 30
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Spurs players for Wednesday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.35 Units / 64% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 7 games (+3.90 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in 5 of his last 7 games (+3.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.30 Units / 34% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+3.15 Units / 58% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Spurs vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies have listed Jackson Jr. as QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Spurs.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is slated to be re-evaluated in two weeks as he deals with a tweaked knee, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Killian Tillie (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies have listed Tillie as OUT for Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Spurs.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford has not played since Mar. 7 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Spurs): The Spurs have listed Walker IV as PROBABLE for Wednesday’s game (Mar. 30) against the Grizzlies.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott will miss the rest of the season with a Grade 3 ankle sprain, according to Jeff McDonald of The San Antonio Express-News.
Grizzlies vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-4.5 -115||O 234.5 -110||-200|
|San Antonio Spurs||+4.5 -105||U 234.5 -110||165|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.