- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Grizzlies vs Suns game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Suns players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Footprint Center to take on the Phoenix Suns on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Phoenix.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Suns player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 27 games (+9.15 Units / 30% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.90 Units / 35% ROI)
- John Konchar has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+7.60 Units / 39% ROI)
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Devin Booker has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+10.70 Units / 53% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.05 Units / 58% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.75 Units / 40% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 29 games (+6.60 Units / 14% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.55 Units / 45% ROI)
Bet now on Suns vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Phoenix Suns vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Desmond Bane (Grizzlies): Bane is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Phoenix.
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Jock Landale (Suns): Landale is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Memphis.
- Josh Okogie (Suns): Okogie is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Memphis.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Memphis.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies vs Suns Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-2.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||-140|
|Phoenix Suns||+2.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||+115|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.