- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Grizzlies vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Grizzlies & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The Memphis Grizzlies visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Grizzlies vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 28 games (+8.15 Units / 26% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+7.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Points Under in 10 of his last 12 away games (+7.65 Units / 50% ROI)
- Brandon Clarke has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+7.60 Units / 28% ROI)
- Steven Adams has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.20 Units / 31% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Dec. 25
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 25 of his last 33 games (+13.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Draymond Green has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+13.00 Units / 79% ROI)
- Jonathan Kuminga has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+8.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+8.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.85 Units / 60% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Grizzlies and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. Memphis Grizzlies Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danny Green (Grizzlies): The 76ers announced that Green has a torn ACL and LCL in his left knee.
- Kennedy Chandler (Grizzlies): Chandler is probable for Sunday’s (Dec. 25) game against Golden State.
- Andrew Wiggins (Warriors): The Warriors have listed Wiggins as OUT for Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Grizzlies.
- JaMychal Green (Warriors): The Warriors placed Green in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Draymond Green (Warriors): The Warriors have listed Green as QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s game (Dec. 25) against the Grizzlies.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
- Stephen Curry (Warriors): The Warriors announced that Curry is making progress and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
Grizzlies vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-7.5 -115||O 232.5 -110||-300|
|Golden State Warriors||+7.5 -105||U 232.5 -110||+250|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.